Sunday 21 August 2011

gift tags

I`ve had these wee silk rosebuds lying in my stash for ages. I had no idea what to use them for at the time of purchase - so naturally, I just had to buy 3 big packets of them on the spot. Then about two months ago - out of necessitiy, you see, because I also had these thin A3 sheets of coloured card that were no use for making up as greeting cards - so anyway, I had a brainwave: why not turn them into gift tags? So that`s what I did...



And then, as usual, I got a bit carried away...


I put 3 in a bag and thought about selling them for £1 each - who wouldn`t pay 33p for a hand-made gift tag with a "real" rosebud on it, methought. Well, two months down the line I can answer this question: nobody - although, to be fair, my little tags have been lying in the bottom of a drawer ever since so it`s not exactly anybody had a chance to see and buy them (apart from my mother-in-law, bless her, who promptly bought 5 packets when I showed them to her - I think she`s got enough gift tags now to last her till 2018!).
Anyhoo, here`s their chance to shine once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment