Wednesday 31 August 2011

update - Tuesday morning

By the time I could have sat down in front of the computer last night, I was too tired to do anything so here`s the update on the Lion King:


Elsewhere, in the "real world": last night I attended my first ever Parent Council Meeting which was interesting; Gregory has an ear infection which is sad; Tam has bought a car on Ebay which is good; and I might have to go with him to drive our old one home behind him all the way from Liverpool which is terrifying! Oh, and here`s Saturday`s crop for the Festival:

My mother-in-law came to visit on Sunday and bought the red and golden toiletry bags (already a result, yay!), but there are still the three pink ones and the pot pourri sachet to take along. And now: back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment