Tuesday 10 January 2012

plums

You may remember that a few weeks ago I finished the apple-kit I got from Janet in our local stitching club (you can see the picture and read about it here: Cross Stitch A to Z: I`m back!).
Since then I managed to do two things: 1. I also finished the plum-kit, which my Mum took back to Hungary to give it to my Gran for her nameday (in case you didn`t know, the 21st of January is Agnes... among other things and names and all...). And 2. I also managed to have a look at the cover of said kits - yes, indeed they are from America, made by a company called `Cross My Heart`, although whether they still make them, I do not know (these two kits were made in 1993).
So, in the hope of my Gran NOT seeing this before the 21st, here`s the picture of this `Favourite Fruit Kit` completed:

No comments:

Post a Comment