Monday 5 June 2017

dreamy tents and foxes

I`ve been a busy bee lately and only just remembered today that issue 319 of Cross Stitcher has been out for a week or two and in the back of it - well, you know, if you turn it around and upside down - there`s a summer festival supplement and in THAT there`s my wee `tenty` poster. It took about 38 hours to stitch and I enjoyed it tremendously because I love projects where you can load up half a dozen needles with the same colour of thread and off you go stitching. So this was ideal for me, a nice quick finish (my mom was here at the time so with this fast-growing stitch at least we could hang out more together - I try not to stitch 24/7 when she`s here). 😂


The other day I also received my copy of Cross Stitch Crazy 231 and in the back of it I saw that my little sleeping fox mum and cub will be next month`s free gift - I`d better attach some pics here, just in case I`ll be snowed under even more in a few weeks time (the wee man is about to finish his last year at primary school and the last few weeks promise to be pretty hectic, from award ceremonies to their end-of-year show, from family barbecues to discos and induction days at his future high school, from birthdays to orthodontist appointments, I have a bit more to keep in mind than usual... usual being "stitching deadlines" 😉 ). And then we are going on holiday, so anyway, just in case I forget, here are my sleeping (dreaming?) foxes - first my own photo, because for once it`s brighter than the magazine`s, but only because it`s a small picture in the preview section but I`ll attach that too so you can see how cute it looks in that hoop that`ll also be a free gift next month, I can`t wait! 😊 Happy stitching!





1 comment: