Thursday 27 November 2014

a true Christmas surprise

Something unexpected and simply wonderful has happened today: a courier turned up with a parcel from Cross Stitch Collection; it was massive big and I had no idea what was in it - then I saw and spent the next ten minutes running around the house, screaming, and the rest of the evening grinning like a Cheshire cat. Look what has returned to me! And just in time to be displayed for Christmas too - squeeeee! `Over the moon` would be an understatement! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a pleasant surprise! Now you get to decorate your house with it... are you going to do that "all year around"? :)
    Thank you for sharing, it looks... fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katya :) Hehe, actually, I am - a bit out of necessity too. There`s no glass in the frame and I`d hate if any harm came to it - dampness, cold, mould, dust, smoke, kitchen fumes, etc. so it`ll be in the bedroom, above my head, where I can see it every day! #newmemberofthefamily :D :D

    ReplyDelete