Monday 24 August 2015

Olivia, page 6 done

Just a quick update while I`m having lunch but after that I really have to go back to `work` - I`ve been naughty and spent the weekend plus half of today finishing that bit of ruff (?!) that was missing from Olivia`s bottom (oh dear, it`s just getting worse)... Anyway, here`s a picture - worth 1000 words anyhow: so this is where I am after 103 hours, she only needs her little crown now and it`s all done (I`m soooo tempted to just carry on till the finish line but I don`t dare, I must get on with the commission if I don`t want to pull a few all-nighters before the deadline). Hope you all had a great weekend - I`ve been to a vintage car rally where I`ve seen many wondrous things... none of which can I show you, unfortunately, because I forgot to take my camera with me. But it was fun, and now I`m ready to tackle anything Anchor can throw at me, mwahaha! ;) Happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Impressive progress, Laura! I like the way the lipstick and the blush are showing on Olivia's face.
    Good luck with the commission, and happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) My plan is to get a move on with the other stuff during the week and then maybe I can play with Livvie a bit more at the weekend...? ;) Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete