Thursday 4 July 2019

Cross Stitch Crazy 258

This morning, I received my copy of the latest Crazy and not only did the wee bag tag by Emma Congdon come with it as a free gift...



... but I also got a lovely surprise: my own little blog, the very same you`re reading just now, is mentioned on p. 77! 😮😁 For some reason, I even got a stitchy nom de plume that made me giggle...


... not because there`s anything funny about the name Louise per se, I just found it hilarious right after the statement, `especially when we know the person!` 😂
But this was only the first excitement of the day; the second came this afternoon, when I finished page 8 of the Monarch of the Glen chart, yasssss! There are only (?!?) 4 pages to go across the top, and I`ve already started on the sky in the top right corner. I have 1 more day to work on it, then we`re off on our summer holiday. By the time we come back, I`ll have about 2 weeks to finish the whole picture before hubby`s birthday... um, is it time to panic yet? 🤪🤣 I wish you all a lovely summer and happy stitching! 😊


2 comments:

  1. lol 😝 That's what I was just reading and thought I would check it out Loving it Congratulations on your Article in Crazy You must have been over the Moon Cheers Kylie for Australia 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kylie 😊 It`s lovely to hear from you from the other side of the world - greetings from Scotland! 😃

      Delete