Wednesday 24 February 2021

WOXS 305 and Disney 24-26

Hello peeps, I`m back for my next infrequent visit - I`ll be honest, February has been kicking my butt big time with plenty stitching, home schooling and fun times hanging on various phone lines to various offices with various lift music... but at least the snow`s gone, so yay! 😃
Issue 305 of The World of Cross Stitching is out now and it reminded me that I haven`t posted here for a while, so here we go, let the piccie-fest commence! First up, the two moths that are this month`s free gift:



The kit comes with everything you need to stitch Tiny Modernist`s Tiger and Atlas moths, and it even includes two felt frames to turn them into decorations. And inside the magazine, you can find designer Perry Abdel-Hadi`s Eid and Ramadan cards, as well as an interview with her - the first time WOXS has published charts to mark this Muslim festival, and I love the inclusivity as much as the gorgeous pastel colours and the elegant blackwork on my favourite of the 6 cards:



There are also a few Disney projects that have been/are about to be published in Hachette Partworks` magazines. Mr. Fredricksen`s house from Up! has been turned into a card; the Mickey and friends stitch into a framed picture; and the Mulan minis are framed in the cutest little hoops! 😍 Hope you like them, thanks for popping by and happy stitching! 😊







No comments:

Post a Comment