Monday 19 July 2021

recent(ish) publications

I have loads of pics to add so I`ll keep the blabla to a minimum (if I started to detail the events of the past X weeks since my last post, we`d never get to `the good bit`) 😉
I`ve got a couple of cover kits to show you, one`s Durene Jones`s home-sweet-home hoop from WOXS 309 and the other is from issue 310, a sweet little time-for-tea card from the artwork of Lynn Horrabin that`s been converted into a chart by Fiona Baker.



In issue 310 of The World of Cross Stitching, there are also 4 Keep Calm designs by Siobhan Harrison from April Rose.


I got these lovely pastel fabrics to work on - hehe, the pink one was so pastel the design hardly showed up on it 😂, so the stitching hand was reworked on grey by one of my favourite colleagues, all-round good person and fabulous model stitcher Karen Purnell.






There have been a few new issues of the Disney Magazine too that had some of my stitching... well, they all do, technically, because of the step-by-step tutorials of each character of the 4 main samplers, but I mean "extra" pieces like this Mickey bunting, or the baby cube, and this Winnie and friends picture from issue 44 - but I`ll add a step-by-step first so you know what I was on about above 😉














And if you think this 👆 was cuteness overload, wait until you see Pugasaurus from issue 16 of XStitch Magazine! 😁 Designed by Sweet Annet, this pooch in a dino costume is one of my faves from the Cute issue. Hope you like him and all the rest too, thanks for scrolling all the way down here and happy stitching! 😊


2 comments: