Friday 22 October 2021

snowman stocking - WOXS 313

The latest issue of The World of Cross Stitching is out now and in it is Fiona Baker`s snowman design for a Christmas stocking, complete with beads and sequins. I enjoyed working on this - funnily enough, I had a similar project to stitch recently: I love when I can quickly complete the `outline` of a design and then I`m left with a nice big area in the middle with just one colour to fill. 😀
I have a couple of photos, one taken at 18 hours into the project and one of the finished design (63 hours), and I also have a picture of the stocking beautifully sewn by the magazine`s finishing department. Happy stitching! 😊








 

2 comments:

  1. What a cool snowman - and a cool stocking! I have to admit, for me large areas of the same color could be murder (depending on how large). Beautiful stitching, as always. I really love the details on his hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katya 😊 I love getting lost in a good audio book with some easy stitching that I don`t need to count or concentrate on 😊

      Delete