Tuesday 27 March 2012

Bear-knitting continued

After the Mr. Bean Teddy I embarked on something a little bit more ambitious: a giant panda! OK, he`s not that "giant", only about 23 cm (9") tall... but he`s sitting, isn`t he? I just finished sewing up (which, by the way, I hate doing, so it took me longer than the actual knitting) and we`re basking in the lovely sunshine at the moment.
My next project will be an ordinary teddy bear, following the panda`s pattern, only this time I`ll use brown wool instead of black and white. As soon as I`m finished, I`ll post a picture - until then, cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful finish, Laura! My hat goes to you, such even knitting.
    Please stop by my blog for an award when you have time. Thank you very much.
    www.astitchingtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katya, I`m glad you like it. You made me curious: an award?? I`m going to your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete