Saturday 11 January 2014

Cross Stitch Gold 108

Before I forget: Happy New Year, everyone! It`s been so long since I last posted, we`ve started another year since then! Hope you all had a lovely holiday season.
During the past few hectic weeks I didn`t have the time to write, nor do I know exactly when this came out, although I should - after all, it`s made me a cover girl!! Yep, my LOVE cushion is on the cover of this issue - yay! My progress piccies for this one are more like `one letter at the time` and I didn`t even bother with the L; the sequence was perfect for me as I like to work from hardest bit to easiest, from biggest towards the smallest, and in this case that meant E - O - V, and, finally, L, being the smallest and least difficult of the four. This also meant that I could stitch from right to left, which was a bonus: since I hold the fabric in my left hand while stitching with my right, this way I didn`t have to crumple already stitched fabby for too long, which makes the ironing a doddle. So, without further ado, here are the pictures:





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a cover girl! :) Very neat stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Katya! And I just spotted the caption on the magazine: Stitched with love - awwwwww...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the "preview" of the "LOVE" pillow in Cross Stitch Gold - unfortunately, in our lands everything is 1-2 months behind... It looks amazing! I might just get that issue. :) Awesome stitching Laura.

    ReplyDelete