Monday 21 January 2019

flowery bookmark and Sleepy Guy

Things have piled up a bit lately, so I`m not sure what mags came out when, I just know what looks familiar and this Cheryl McKinnon bookmark from Crazy 252 is def mine - ooh, just spotted the felt flowers that were added to it, how lovely! 😊 I have my BEFORE pic and this month I got a copy of this beautiful pro photo too of the AFTER from the magazine:



Also, in my last post, when I showed you Peacock&Fig`s mermaids from issue 6 of XStitch Magazine, I forgot to add another model I stitched for this Mixtape issue - a collaboration of Lucie Heaton and her son, who created the original graffiti that Lucie then translated into cross stitch. It was great fun to stitch, I loved working on the bright yellow aida and every time I looked at Sleepy Guy, I pictured an overworked Elvis impersonator and had a huge smile on my face (plus, hello, blocky stitching - yes, please!). Happy stitching, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment