Thursday 31 January 2019

hot chocolate recipe

Issue 341 of Cross Stitcher is out this week and I was chuffed to see my hot choc recipe on the cover:


This chalkboard design by Emma Congdon took 24 hours to stitch and I enjoyed every minute of it. Not only because I`m one of those weird people who actually like stitching on dark fabrics (when they`re called for), but also because it grew so amazingly quickly, thanks to 80% of it being lettering. And the XS bits were fun too, I loved working on the cup, I thought those warm cappuccino, caramel, hazelnut and other-yummy-stuff brown shades blended so well to create a realistic looking hug-in-a-mug. I don`t have too many photos for this project but I thought I`d string them together in a mini film (I haven`t done that for ages). Hope you like it, happy stitching! 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment