Friday 3 May 2019

Stitches Past and Cookie Bear (WOXS 281)

Yesterday I had a Mega Surprise Postie: some of my old stitchings were returned to me - yay! 😁🤗👏


You can read more (and see the occasional mini film! 😉) of how these projects (the table runner, the fairy, the cat on cushion and the autumn woodland) were born in my previous blog posts.
In other news, the latest issue of The World of Cross Stitching is out now, with a cute gardening Cookie Bear as the cover gift. I enjoyed stitching this little fella and I love the aperture card finish too. Happy stitching, peeps! 😊




2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous surprise getting all those pieces back! What are you going to do with them? I've just finished stitching cookie bear....I added some extra green at the bottom as the card cutout was a bit wonky! :) He was a fun stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I haven`t decided yet, atm I`m just looking at them admiringly 😂 Glad you enjoyed Cookie Bear, it is a fun stitch and so cute with that little bird on his head! 😍

    ReplyDelete